By accessing the website at http://www.vizmonk.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The agreement to the terms is between DECORA SOFT SYSTEMS PVT LTD, A private limited company registered in Gujarat, India, hereinafter referred as Vizmonk or Company, and an individual or the organization represented by the individual who visits, uses or makes any online purchase from any of the Services as defined hereinafter.
DECORA SOFT SYSTEMS PVT LTD runs the online service named Vizmonk, hereinafter referred as service, which includes the vizmonk.com website, embeddable widgets and 3D view running on or loaded from the domain vizmonk.com or any of its subdomain.
- Permission is granted to use the Service for the personal or commercial purpose. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the service;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software which is part of the service;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the service; or
- Users are granted permission to use the Service to view links or embed the widgets on another website.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vizmonk at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- At times, service may require the User to upload their material which includes but not limited to 3D model of various format, images, and videos. Such content uploaded by the User is the sole property of the User. Vizmonk reserves right to use such material to fulfill services purchased by the User, which includes but is not limited to 3D view or widgets.
- Content generated as a result of fulfilling services purchased by the User, which includes 3D views and presentation, embeddable widgets, will remain the property of the User. Although Vizmonk reserves right to display the same on the Vizmonk website, blog, social media profile for the purpose of demo and marketing. If the User objects to such use of their materials, they can write to Vizmonk and Vizmonk will remove said material from any of Vizmonk properties.
- Vizmonk allows online purchases as a part of Service. As a part of the online purchase process, the user will be required to make payments.
- Vizmonk does not access or store user’s payment information. The secure third party payment gateway may access and depending on user’s preference, may store the user’s payment data. The secure third party payment gateway Vizmonk uses is PCI compliant service. The user is required to agree to the terms of service of the payment gateway which can be accessible from payment form.
- The materials on Vizmonk’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Vizmonk makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Vizmonk does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Vizmonk or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vizmonk’s website, even if Vizmonk or a Vizmonk authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Vizmonk website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vizmonk does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Vizmonk may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Vizmonk does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Vizmonk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vizmonk of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Vizmonk may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gujarat, India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.